Worldwide delivery network
Improving business communication skills
Our worldwide network of trainers hold a diverse range of skills, and have developed materials covering a range of business communication subjects. When you work with us, we source the content, skills and experience you require to ensure personal, team and leadership effectiveness in -
Practical communication skills:
- Planning, drafting and editing written communications.
- Impact and influence through communication.
- Grammar and punctuation.
- Verbal communication and public speaking.
- Mastering communication in ad-hoc and planned situations.
- Maximise opportunities from difficult questions.
- Simplifying technical information.
- Body language.
- Eye contact.
- Listening and forming a suitable response.
- Simply and persuasively structuring and communicating ideas.
- Understanding your personality and how you communicate with others (and like to be communicated to).
- Communication between teams and individuals.
- Conflict management and resolution.
- Leadership team development.
- Complaint handling and customer response.
Tell us your challenges:
We're here to help you solve your learning and development challenges. Why not contact us to discuss your communication skills challenges:
- Call us: +44(0)20 7924 8760.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Take a look at our Communicate range of business communication courses and workshops.
Why choose Indigo?
- We don't concentrate on theory - we ensure delegates practice!
- We deliver tried and tested training to the world's largest public and private sector companies.
- Our training materials are practical, we don't just give you a copy of a presentation.
- Our trainers are all hand-picked, and often internationally licensed to deliver in their specialised subjects.
- We pride ourselves on our service to you.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Our workshops can count towards your CPD recognition with leading professional bodies or trade organisations. You can normally record your attendance in the 'organised learning' or 'self-learning' sections. Please check with your membership organisation for more information.
In addition to this, the following workshops have been given special recognition by the following organisations:
Think on Your Feet®, Writing Dynamics™ and The Skilled Presenter™ workshops qualify for Personal Development Units (PDUs) towards your PMP.
Registered by Mcluhan & Davies Communications inc. Code 3785. Professional development units per workshop: 13 units - PMP®/PgMP
*Indigo Business Services Ltd are authorised distributors for McLuhan & Davies Communications inc