The Skilled Presenter™
Deliver knockout presentations every time, The Skilled Presenter™ examines how to deliver a presentation. Focusing on how listeners perceive the speaker, and introducing reliable techniques that professional speakers use to prepare and deliver presentations.
The Skilled Presenter™ provides structured techniques to ensure you deliver polished presentations with impact, every time. With The Skilled Presenter™, you will be able to:
- Craft content and position your ideas.
- Overcome stress, field questions and maintain control.
- Learn the most powerful forms of persuasion to achieve impact.
- Practice in a safe environment by delivering stand-up presentations, and receiving feedback from the instructor and other participants.
Maximise your training budget
Early, multiple booking and charity discounts available, find out more...
It is said that people are more afraid of speaking in public than practically anything else. This two-day workshop will give you the tools and techniques to reclaim your confidence and banish these fears.
The Skilled Presenter™ workshop examines how to deliver a presentation. We focus on how listeners perceive the speaker, and introduce reliable techniques that professional speakers use to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Learn all the tools and knowledge they need to be able to confidently deliver stand-up presentations.
- Improve their delivery style and technique through immediate feedback from other attendees and the instructor.
- Take away a comprehensive workbook to use as a reference guide after the workshop.
- Receive a recording of the presentations delivered.
- Practise - having planned and prepared, you will ‘practise, practise, practise' your own presentations.
- Confidence - practical and proven exercises give you the confidence to use your gestures, stance and voice to maximum effect - get your message heard!
- Feedback - your recording allows you to see your own improvements, helping on-going self-assessment in a safe environment.
With the Skilled Presenter™ , you will learn how to:
- Position your ideas for your audience's core concerns.
- Ways to involve your audience.
- Techniques to overcome nervousness.
- How to practice.
- Craft your content.
- Use language your listeners will understand.
- Eye contact: the most powerful persuader.
- Gestures, stance and movement.
- Using humour.
- Fielding questions.
- Trends in visual aids.
Who should attend?
Anyone who presents to management meetings, delivers sales presentations, briefings, or employee presentations. You will receive plenty of practice and hear evaluations about your delivery from our instructor and other participants.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
The Skilled Presenter™ can count towards your CPD recognition with leading professional bodies or trade organisations. You can normally record your attendance in the 'organised learning' or 'self-learning' sections. Please check with your membership organisation for more information.
In addition to this, The Skilled Presenter™ qualifies for Personal Development Units (PDUs) towards your PMP:
Registered by Mcluhan & Davies Communications inc. Code 3785. Professional development units per workshop: 13 units - PMP®/PgMP
*Indigo Business Services Ltd are authorised distributors for McLuhan & Davies Communications inc
- Article: The three P's of dynamic, persuasive presentations.
- Article: Are you an occasional presenter?
- Article: The Skilled Presenter™ for sales professionals.
- Article: How The Skilled Presenter™ will benefit you.
- Article: The five most common presentation mistakes.
- Article: How do your listeners perceive you?
Open workshop dates
Indigo workshops help you harness improvement and innovation to deliver tangible benefits to your business. Our workshops can be combined to provide a total solution for your company – bringing real improvements to every step of the business process.
You can reserve a place on this course for £1,100pp + VAT.
18-19 September 2018
An in-house workshop is ideal for training teams and departments. They are the easiest way of training many delegates, making the most of your budget and reducing the need for costly delegate travel. In-house workshops typically result in a 50% saving per delegate cost, when compared to our open workshops.
Delegate places are available at £690pp + VAT.