We work with some of the world's largest organisations. We're passionate about the needs of our customers, their people and our people. We've got over 16 years' experience in helping customers get the best out of their people through the training we deliver. Our team at Indigo is built with passionate people who are also proud to help organisations realise their potential.
OPERATIONS & ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Based in Richmond-Upon-Thames, Indigo are a leading management training company delivering our world-renowned training workshop globally. We are looking for an Operations and Administration Assistant to join our team to help organise and plan our open and in-house training workshops.
You will be responsible for much of the logistical and administrative elements of arranging 200+ workshops annually to a wide range of our FTSE 500 client’s sites and offices. You will be:
- Prioritising, preparing, packing and organising delivery logistics of materials to the client’s venues globally, in a timely manner. There is a requirement for manual handling of boxes/materials.
- Liaising with stakeholders (speakers, clients, suppliers and other stakeholders).
- Ordering passwords and providing technical support for workshops with online content
- Producing, proofing and version controlling training documentation.
- Ordering and managing of on- and off-site stock.
- Arranging training delegate correspondence/admin assistance.
- Processing incoming and outgoing post.
- Processing evaluation forms for our workshops/events.
- Maintaining office stationery budget and reporting, ordering when necessary.
- Answering telephones and assisting clients with queries.
- Organising internal events (on- and off-line), client and supplier visits.
- Managing relationships with a variety of external suppliers, from IT support to trainers.
You will need to have excellent organisation skills as your part in the smooth running of our events is crucial. You will be a good communicator, be good at problem solving and managing your time under pressure. The ideal candidate should:
- Possess high quality planning and organisation skills and be confident in planning your own time and work load.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and support other team members to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Have a passion for meeting and exceeding client needs and requirements.
- Have the ability to influence and negotiate with suppliers, third parties to ensure events run smoothly.
- Project management experience is advantageous.
- Be competent with Microsoft packages and, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in event organisation or equivalent not essential – but preferred.
Salary £17,000 - £19,000 per annum based on experience. Full training is given, company pension scheme, performance related bonuses available - and your birthday off as paid leave! After all - who wants to come to work on their birthday?
- Competitive salary.
- Commission and bonus structure for sales professionals.
- 23 days annual leave AND your birthday off (plus bank holidays of course).
- Training – (up to 10k) in your personal development plans.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Regular company social events.