Indigo Business Services are a UK based training and development consultancy with a worldwide delivery network, offering globally renowned training solutions to many of the world’s most successful public and private sector organisations. We provide diverse solutions tailored to our client needs – from training individuals, to delivering highly customised, company-wide management development programmes.
We are registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP) - our UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) is: 10064615.
Operating throughout the UK and internationally, Indigo offers training in three ways:
- Public open workshops (we train you in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow).
- In-company training (we train your team, with off-the-shelf or tailored content).
- Trainer accreditation (we train you, to train your organisation).
Indigo’s project and programme management workshops provide the hard and soft skills for successful projects, with our online, simulation and face-to-face blended training allowing you to practice the perfect project.
What we do
Our workshops fall into five business areas, key to maximising business performance:
- INNOVATE: As European distributors for Dr Edward de Bono we are committed to harnessing de Bono's world renowned, practical and proven techniques for Innovation and Creativity, including Lateral Thinking™ and Simplicity™.
- EVALUATE: We have trained thousands of delegates in the world famous Six Thinking Hats® technique; allowing them to evaluate change, innovation and work closely in teams for peak performance. Maximise your team's thinking in this area with Dr de Bono's Lateral Thinking™ and Focus on Facilitation™ methods.
- COMMUNICATE: We are proud to be the UK and European strategic partners for the Think On Your Feet® suite of communication programmes. We offer tangible, easy to use techniques that give delegates clarity, brevity and impact in all forms of informal, formal and written communication. This includes our Writing Dynamics™, The Skilled Presenter™, Grammar on the Rocks™ and the phenomenally popular Think on Your Feet®.
- ACTIVATE:Ensure every level of your organisation achieves results ‘on time, on budget and on target’ with our project and programme management training solutions. Practical Projects™, Managing Projects™ and the Project Management Survival Guide™ workshops are aligned the Association of Project Management (APM).
- SIMULATE: Our suite of project and programme management simulations allow you, your team and even your whole organisation to practice your stakeholder management, project leadership and change leadership skills in a safe, web-based facilitated workshop.
What makes us different?
We partner with you to provide practical, proven training that delivers the skills you can use every day. This has built us an impressively loyal client base, reflecting the quality of the services and solutions we provide.
Delivering measurable results, our international team of Master Trainers and Consultants thrive on solving your needs and corporate challenges.
What drives us is a passion for:
- Client openness – we’re happy to advise on the right solution for you, but if we can’t help, we prefer to let you know rather than try to fit our solutions to your problem.
- Client service and the client experience at our core – it’s not about us. It’s about you.
- Innovation and creativity in all we do – we’re in the business of innovation; so good ideas come as standard from our team.
- Positivity and a 'can-do attitude' to challenges – a problem shared is a problem halved. We know that listening, adapting and developing a solution works.
- Results-driven business - our training ‘does what it says on the tin’. Fact.
We make a long-term commitment to your organisation. We help you to build a range of skills and techniques that will give you, your team, and your organisation a real competitive advantage.
Indigo: Training your people, making companies better.
Our delegates say
"Excellent, came away having felt I really learned a lot and could easily implement it back at work."
"Thought the course was excellent. One of the best courses I have been on as it can be applied to all situations."
"Fantastic, well worth two days away from the office."
Post-work taster sessions
Our complimentary taster sessions are a great opportunity to get a snap shot of our world renowned workshops, directly from an Accredited trainer.
Contact us to find out more...
What delegates are saying
"Delivered exactly as advertised, practical tools, theory, guidance, and ideas on how to use when back at work."
"Excellent two days, all information useful and valuable. Very good trainer who considered everybody and gave everyone equal opportunities."
"Very good, lots of information covered and digestible without cutting the finer details."