Established in 2001, Indigo is an award-winning, leading international training consultancy that helps organisations gain competitive advantage by improving their creativity, innovation, communication and project management capabilities.
Indigo’s workshops are proven to deliver exceptional results in every industry and every sector – in over 32 countries. We are UK based training with a worldwide delivery network, training online and face-to-face.
We provide diverse solutions tailored to our client needs – from training individuals, to delivering highly customised, company-wide management development programmes.
Indigo’s project and programme management workshops provide the hard and soft skills for successful projects, with our online, simulation and face-to-face blended training allowing you to practice the perfect project.
Operating throughout the UK and internationally, Indigo offers training in three ways:
- Public open workshops – we train you online (Zoom or MS Teams) and face-to-face in London, Manchester and Edinburgh.
- In-company training – we train your team, with off-the-shelf or tailored content – worldwide, online or a blend of the two.
- Trainer accreditation – we train you, to train your organisation.
What we do
Our workshops fall into five business areas, key to maximising business performance:
- INNOVATE: We are an authorised distributor and trainer for Edward de Bono Ltd. We are committed to harnessing Dr Edward de Bono's world-renowned, practical and proven techniques for Innovation and Creativity, including Lateral Thinking and Simplicity™.
- EVALUATE: As UK Distributor, we have trained thousands of delegates in the world famous Six Thinking Hats® technique; allowing them to evaluate change, innovation and work closely in teams for peak performance. Maximise your team's thinking in this area with Dr de Bono's Lateral Thinking and Focus on Facilitation™ methods.
- COMMUNICATE: We are proud to be the UK and European strategic partners for the Think On Your Feet® suite of communication programmes as well as exclusive UK Distributor for Think on Your Feet® International and McLuhan & Davies Communications, Inc. We offer tangible, easy to use techniques that give delegates clarity, brevity and impact in all forms of informal, formal and written communication. This includes our Writing Dynamics™, The Skilled Presenter™, Grammar on the Rocks™ and the phenomenally popular Think on Your Feet®.
- ACTIVATE: Ensure every level of your organisation achieves results ‘on time, on budget and on target’ with our project and programme management training solutions. Practical Projects™, Project Management Survival Guide™, Agile Project Fundamentals™ and Scrum Survival Guide™ workshops.
- SIMULATE: Our suite of project and programme management simulations allow you, your team and even your whole organisation to practice your stakeholder management, project leadership and change leadership skills in a safe, web-based facilitated workshop.
What makes us different?
We partner with you to provide practical, proven training that delivers the skills you can use every day. This has built us an impressively loyal client base, reflecting the quality of the services and solutions we provide.
Delivering measurable results, our international team of Master Trainers and Consultants thrive on solving your needs and corporate challenges.
We are exclusive UK Distributor for Think on Your Feet® International and McLuhan & Davies Communications, Inc. We are UK Distributor for Edward de Bono Limited.
What drives us is a passion for:
- Client openness – we’re happy to advise on the right solution for you, but if we can’t help, we prefer to let you know rather than try to fit our solutions to your problem.
- Client service and the client experience at our core – it’s not about us. It’s about you.
- Innovation and creativity in all we do – we’re in the business of innovation; so good ideas come as standard from our team.
- Positivity and a 'can-do attitude' to challenges – a problem shared is a problem halved. We listen, adapt and develop our workshops, to give clients solutions that fit.
- Results-driven business – our training ‘does what it says on the tin’. Fact.
We make a long-term commitment to your organisation. We help you to build a range of skills and techniques that will give you, your team, and your organisation a real competitive advantage.
Indigo: Training your people, making companies better.
Indigo's awards and recognition
We are registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP) - our UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) is: 10064615.
Indigo is an authorised distributor and trainer for Edward de Bono Ltd. (Edward de Bono’s suite of creative thinking programmes) and exclusive UK Distributor for Think on Your Feet®, Writing Dynamics™ and The Skilled Presenter™.