Public Workshops - Ensuring Delegate Safety
It is your choice to attend one of our public workshops - the health, safety and well-being of our clients and team remains of paramount importance to us.
We are determined to work with public workshop venues that provide the safest possible environment, proving that they are following all Covid-19 Secure guidelines – with policies and procedures in place to ensure the utmost health, safety and security for you.
As well as keeping the number of delegates at our workshops lower, our trainers will remain at a distance of 1 metre plus at all times, with training rooms being set-up to ensure social distancing.
Below is a summary of the measures we expect from our venues:
- Government health and safety requirements are followed, as a minimum.
- Hand sanitiser/hand washing facilities are available in all areas of the venue.
- Room capacities are reduced to ensure there are less people in the venue, enabling the enforcement of social distancing.
- Training rooms, restaurants and coffee area layouts will be spaced at 1 metre plus, per person at all times.
- Social distancing signage guidelines will be in place throughout our venues – we request that all delegates adhere to these.
- Policies and procedures are in place for the handling of a suspected case.
Further measures being followed by our specific partners:
CCT Venues (Central London)
Arrival experience –
- To prevent queuing, we may provide an arrival window.
- You will be required to register for ‘track and trace’ (a link will be sent to you before the event) and to use hand sanitiser on arrival and throughout the day using foot operated dispensers.
- On arrival a non-evasive temperature check will be taken and if a person’s temperature exceeds 100.0°F/37°C, they will be denied entry.
- In line with legislation you will be required to wear a face mask throughout the public areas of the venue (excluding the restaurant area). Please advise us if you are exempt.
- CCT Venues staff are required to wear face masks or visors at all times, if not behind Perspex screens and in close proximity to other people. They are also required to wash their hands at least once every hour, for at least 20 seconds, using soap and/or hand sanitiser.
- Every meeting room has a supply of complimentary hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser is readily available in all public areas in non-touch dispensers.
- Venues are deep cleaned regularly, with key touch points cleaned at least once every hour.
- Senior management ensure that regular health and safety checks are carried out and recorded, and that health, safety and hygiene standards are maintained.
Refreshments and lunch breaks –
- Specific times will be provided to ensure social distancing.
- A plated lunch will be provided with table service. Seating is 2 per reserved table. Please advise us of any dietary requirements.
Full booking terms and conditions apply. These measures are correct at time of publication and subject to change in line with Government Legislation. Publication date 16 September 2020.